About Me

My photo
New Orleans, LA, United States
After acquiring two degrees in the sciences, I realized what I really wanted to do was design – beautiful, practical design. One thing I did learn in science was how to research. I read all available literature on decorative finishes, developed my own techniques that had no rules and soon discovered that the creative process has no limits. From faux bois to decorative finishes, design is now my cornerstone and my career. I’ve worked throughout the nation on everything from the Eudora Welty Library to the Historic New Orleans Collection Museum to transatlantic yachts. I’ve lectured at universities, museums and on television, garnered numerous awards and seen my work published in national magazines. In applying decorative finishes, I create surroundings for my clients that give them pause, often using design to solve problems and leave behind beauty. The furnishings I design are custom, one-of-a-kind and limited edition pieces that speak of the cultures where I have lived, both here in the United States and abroad.

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

From: Sherry Haydel

Hi! http://durangocreeknewhomes.com/legs.php?Sherry_Haydel

 

Sherry Haydel


Sent from my iPhone   

No comments: